10 life commandments for women of all ages
There are commandments women should obey so as to live their lives to the full.
We know how women are raised to live for everybody but themselves but things can change if women focused on these life commandments.
It’s not new to hear people telling a woman what she should do and not do. People think they have the right to tell a woman how to live her life.
But women today can decide to shun such expectations and live fully on their truth knowing that they are all that matters.
Below are 10 life commandments women should live by if they want to truly enjoy life and live it to the full.
1. Don’t be in a hurry to get married. Marriage is a serious matter. Make sure you are ready for it before you go in to it. Don’t allow anyone pressure you into a bad marriage. Take your time.
2. Don’t wait for a man before you
start living. You can live a fulfilled
life as a single woman.
3. Stay away from negative people who use words to make you doubt yourself and question your self worth.
4. Don’t entertain bad relationships. If someone is treating you badly, cut them off from your life. You deserve to be respected.
5. Develop a healthy eating habit. Take care of your body. It’s the only one you have for now.
6. Dress well. People will judge you by the way you dress even before they talk to you. First impression matters.
7. Don’t use sex as proof of love.
Sex is no proof of love, a man will leave
you after the sex.
8. Don’t marry for the money,
you might become one of his
possessions. Make your own money.
9. Add value to your life. Build a
career. Learn a trade. Learn a craft. Be busy. Don’t be fooled that a man
will solve all your problems.
10. Beauty is not everything. It shouldn’t be all you possessed as a woman. Be a woman with beauty, brains, wit, wisdom and charisma.
I hope these commandments liberate you today.