10 things you should know about Nollywood sweetheart Nancy Isime
Nancy Isime is a Nollywood actress who can be referred to as a silent achiever.
This babe moves in power but silently. I follow her on Instagram and I love how she lives her life.
I posted her beautiful picture on my page and some people came under the post to spill their bitterness but I am glad I put them in their place.
I don’t entertain foolishness on my space and I don’t give people room to spill their bile on people who haven’t done anything wrong to them.
If you have a problem with how a woman should look, live her life and sit because you believe in societal rules, suit yourself but don’t project your insecurities on an innocent lady.
So today’s experience made me decide to write this post. Here are 10 things you should know about Nancy Isime, our Nollywood sweetheart:
1. Nancy Isime was born on December 17th, 1991. Some people will still come and argue about her age but who cares.
2. She is a Nigerian actress, model and media personality.
3. In 2009 she won the Miss Valentine International beauty pageant.
4. Nancy Isime began her career as an actress in the TV series Echoes in 2011. She has since appeared in several films ever since.
5. She is known for presenting gossip show The Squeeze and technology show What’s Hot. Babe is good.
6. In 2016, she replaced Toke Makinwa as the presenter of the popular show Trending on HipTV.
7. The actress was born in Edo State and she loves keeping fit. She’s a fitness enthusiast. Follow her on Instagram, and you might fall in love with her gym wears and gold hair.
8. She studied a course in Social Work for two years at University of Lagos. Unilag babes are just special.
9. Nancy Isime says that modeling is all about the ability to always keep coming back even after you have gotten your big break.
10. In 2016, she was voted City People Entertainment Award VJ of the Year.
So people, here you have it. Nancy Isime unravelled. She is my latest woman crush.