10 things every woman should tell herself everyday
Women, if you tell yourself these 10 things everyday, you are on your way to becoming the best woman you can be.
By now, you know how powerful words can be. Words can make you and they can also break you.
You can use your words to create the kind of life you want or use them to destroy what you are already building.
If you want to live a good life, you should be telling yourself these 10 things everyday:
1. I am smart, beautiful, intelligent and the best of God’s creation. I love myself. I love my life. I love who I am.
2. I have everything it takes to live a good life. Nothing is impossible for me.
3. No matter the challenges I face on my journey to greatness, I have the ability to overcome them.
4. I’m unstoppable. Nothing can stop me from becoming the woman I was created to be.
5. Everything is working for my good. Things are working out for me. Doors are opening for me.
6. My gender doesn’t limit me. The fact that I am a woman doesn’t mean I am inferior or a dunce.
7. I move forward with clarity. I take steps that will move me in the right direction in my life.
8. I am not in competition with anyone. I am working towards being the best version of myself possible.
9. I am blessed with good and inspiring relationships that will make my life better, sweeter and great.
10. I won’t give anyone the permission to destroy my life and dreams no matter how much I love them.
Saying positive words to yourself as a woman even if you are going through tough times can help boost your self esteem and help you overcome your difficulties.
When you wake up in the morning, look at yourself in the mirror and bless your existence with these positive affirmations and you will see how your life will turn out.
Also remember the place of hard work, tenacity, networking, learning new things and listening to the wise words of those who have gone ahead of you in your chosen field.
May your life be better!