31-year-old Bogolo Kenewendo is the youngest minister in Botswana’s parliament. She first joined parliament in 2016 as an elected MP by former president Ian Khama, and she is now the Minister of Investment, Trade and...
- How some women dealt with husbands who were beating them
- Men who want feminists to condemn women cooking with menstrual blood to control men are hypocrites
- 10 things women shouldn’t do if they want to retain their youthful looks
- 5 steps women in abusive marriages can take to escape from their abusers
- 10 habits that can kill romance in relationships