31-year-old Bogolo Kenewendo is the youngest minister in Botswana’s parliament. She first joined parliament in 2016 as an elected MP by former president Ian Khama, and she is now the Minister of Investment, Trade and...
- Why do people blame women for ending abusive relationships Juliet Ibrahim asks
- Women, don’t allow people shame you with aging
- To avoid cheating, a wife has to be her husband’s sex toy
- Mexican Telenovela star, Edith Gonzalez dies at 54
- Don’t pack your bags if you see your husband with condom says Nicolas Tesla