Sixteen Nigerian women are safe after they were threatened with death and tricked to work as prostitutes in return for passage to Spain, the European Union’s law enforcement agency said Thursday. Eleven people were...
- Ufuoma McDermott’s open letter to her son about women is heartwarming
- Sindhutai Sapkal: Abandoned woman who became mother of 1,400 orphans
- Senate confirms Aishah Ahmad as CBN Deputy Governor
- Nigeria’s NneNne Iwuji-Eme is UK’s first black female Ambassador
- 7 times Omowunmi Akinnifesi proved her critics wrong