Lorna Rutto grew up in the Kaptembwa slums in Kenya. She experienced poverty, garbage and rotting waste in the streets, and clogged, overflowing sewers encroaching people’s homes. As a young schoolgirl, her eco-consciousness came...
- Woman, stop chasing after people who don’t want you in their lives
- Woman, stop doing things you don’t like just to prove a point to others
- Feminist wig maker versus US data analyst in slut shaming contest on Facebook
- Real growth means taking responsibility for your decisions
- If someone’s absence brings you peace, you didn’t lose the person