10 benefits of Ginger for women
Ginger root can look common but it is loaded with many benefits that promote feminine health.
Ginger is used in many countries and dishes because of it’s curative properties.
Consuming this wonder root is essential for the well-being of women, like increasing libido during menopause, preventing nausea during pregnancy, accelerating metabolism, and so much more.
Let’s take a look at 10 healthy ways ginger improve women’s health.
1. Anti-inflammatory and a natural painkiller: Ginger is recommended for naturally treating inflammatory or painful diseases like arthritis, arthrosis, fibromyalgia, or chronic fatigue.
2. Digestive: It helps treat poor digestion, flatulence, gastritis, gastric ulcers, diarrhea, etc.
3. Throat infections: It helps treat throat infection and inflammation and is very useful for loss of voice and professional singers.
4. Nausea and vomiting: It is especially recommended during the first months of pregnancy because it does not cause side effects to the fetus or the mother.
5. Great chemotherapy supplement: It is also a great supplement during chemotherapy for cancer treatment.
6. It provides heat: Ginger has a high calorific value if you consume it or apply it externally. It is recommended during cold seasons.
7. It accelerates metabolism: This root also boosts your metabolism, which is very useful if you want to lose weight.
8. It increases libido: Ginger is a natural aphrodisiac. You can make a ginger and powdered cinnamon preparation with honey and taking a tablespoon a day.
9. It prevents cardiovascular disease and boosts circulation: However, if you are taking medication it can interfere with that. You should consult your doctor.
10. Ginger benefits for period: Some alternative health practitioners use ginger to decrease heavy menstrual flow. It also has several effects on menstruation.
How to Consume
Raw root: You can grate it and add it to your foods.
Powdered: Consume it in powder form to be able to control the dosage. Don’t consume over 2 grams a day and consult your doctor too while taking it.
For people who are sensitive to cold, a hot infusion of this is ideal.
Fresh ginger juice gives women original and medicinal touch to apple, pineapple, and juices.
You can find them in essential oil too and use it to give massages and for cold feet.
Mix it with your usual moisturizing cream and massage your feet well. In a short time, you will feel the heat it gives.