10 Things You should Know About ‘Oniduro Mi’ Singer, Adeyinka Alaseyori
Adeyinka Alaseyori is the name on everyone’s lips lately. She trended over the weekend on different social media platforms.
The gospel singer won the hearts of Nigerians who didn’t hesitate to support her and her music after a video of fellow singer, Tope Alabi downgrading her song ‘Oniduromi’ went viral.
While the internet was heating up because of her matter, Adeyinka Alaseyori broke her silence on the viral Tope Alabi’s criticism of hit song ‘Oniduro Mi eseun o’.
The visibly happy Alaseyori on Sunday during an Instagram live repeatedly sang her popular hit song titled ‘Oniduro Mi eseun o’ (my guarantor, I’m grateful).
Alaseyori also sang other popular songs of Tope Alabi.
The singer first got people talking in April when a video of her doing ‘legwork’ during a ministration leaked online.
Here are some facts about the rave of the moment Adeyinka Alaseyori:
1. She was born Adeyinka Akinyemi on June 4 in Lagos but hails from Ondo State.
2. She is the first of four children.
3. She grew up with her grandmother as her parents separated at the time she was born but reconnected years later.
4. She was a member of her church’s choir while growing up.
5. Adeyinka attended Holy Trinity Nursery and Primary School, Ebute-Metta for her primary education, and Methodist Girls’ High School, Yaba for her secondary education.
6. She has a degree in Accountancy from Lagos State Polytechnic and National Open University (NOUN) respectively.
7. She started her music career professionally in 2012 but came into the limelight in 2020.
8. Adeyinka earned her stage name ‘Alaseyori’ from her first album, ‘Alaseyori Mi’.
9. She currently has 3 albums to her credit, Alaseyori Mi, Alaabo Mi, and Arojinle. Some of her popular songs include Aye Ope Yo, Oniduromi, Arojinle, The Almighty God, Oba Atobiju and others.
10. She got married to her long-time friend manager on December 5 2015 and they are blessed with a son.