Father’s Day 2021 is an occasion for celebrating fatherhood and paternal bonds.
Father’s Day is usually observed in Nigeria on the third Sunday of June. This year, it is being celebrated on June 20.
Father’s Day offers you a chance to acknowledge all the sacrifices and compromise your father has made to bring a smile on your face.
Fathers deserve to know how much they mean to the family.
If you have been wanting to tell your father how much you love him, this is a great time to do so.
You can plan something really special for him. But before all that, you can wish him with a heartfelt note, card or a quote.
You can create a wish for him that says everything you want your dad to know. Here are some quotes and wishes you can pick from:
1. You always worked so hard to provide for us. You always made the time for us. You have always encouraged and supported us. To the best dad to us, Happy Father’s Day!
2. Dear Dad, Happy Father’s Day! On this special occasion, I would like to thank you for always taking care of me and protecting me from every harm.
3. There were times in my life when I didn’t understand but you always took the time to help me and be there for me. Happy Father’s Day!
4. Your responsibility, guiding, and your protection kept us united, made us strong, and taught us to stand tall above all. Happy Father’s Day to you!
5. I’d be lost without you in my life, dad. Thanks for showing me the world and giving me the tools I need to navigate it. Love you tons. Happy Father’s day!
6. You sacrificed your good days to make our days bright, you struggled hard to make sure there’s always a smile on our face. You deserve all the respect. Happy Father’s Day 2021!
7. When I needed you most, you were always there. You stood by me when everyone chose their sides. Thank you for always being there for me. Happy Fathers Day, dad.
8. Dad, thanks for making me feel like a princess in my entire life. You deserve a ton of respect. Wishing you all the happiness in the world on this special day!
9. Happy father’s day to my superhero. You’ve been the most amazing dad one can ever have and I’m the luckiest.
10. Happy Father’s Day to you! Since my childhood, you have been a hero in my eyes who worked so hard for the family. Thank you for everything.