The statue of women’s rights campaigner Millicent Fawcett will stand alongside those of 11 men, including Britain’s wartime leader Winston Churchill, Indian independence icon Mahatma Gandhi and anti-apartheid figurehead Nelson Mandela. To mark the...
Like Our Page on Facebook
- 10 things Nigerian women shouldn’t feel guilty about
- 20 things Nigerian women should stop doing if they want to enjoy peace
- Don’t feel bad for taking decisions about your life that upset other people
- Nigerian women don’t have to get married to prove their worth to society
- 10 ways to live a happy and fulfilled single life