10 things Nigerian women should do to live their lives to the fullest
Dear Nigerian women, there are some things you can do to live your lives to the fullest. Everything about you shouldn’t be about men, marriage and children. That’s not all you came to do in this world.
You are not truly living if you don’t have your own life, have your own money, do the things you want to do, have a voice and visit places you want to go because you are craving societal acceptance.
What does it mean to live life to the fullest? It means living your OWN life. It means being who you are without trying to fit into society’s expectations of who you should be. It means being true to yourself, doing things that make you happy and moving forward without regrets even when you feel down and out.
Is living life to the fullest possible? Yes, it is. Does it mean your life will be one smooth ride without challenges, bumps on the road and setbacks? No. Life is sometimes full of difficult moments that we begin to doubt’s ourselves and our abilities.
Life is full of challenges but you can live your life to the fullest by making a conscious decision to be happy no matter the circumstances of your life at any moment. It starts with you. You have an active role to play in your life, so make efforts to live your best life.
How do I start living life to the fullest you may ask? You do this by deciding what’s best for you, by doing things that make your heart leap for joy, by going after your passion, by staying true to yourself, by saying no to abuse of any kind.
You live your life to the fullest by working hard to make your own money, taking advantage of opportunities that will bring you money and recognition, by refusing to be manipulated by users, by doing charitable works, by loving people genuinely, by helping out those really in need and not holding grudges against people who have hurt you.
Dear Nigerian women, here are 10 ways you can live your lives to the fullest:
1. Forget what society says you should do or not do as a woman. Stay true to yourself. Live your own life.
2. Sing. Dance to your favorite music. Play like a child. Don’t compromise your values. Set standards and stick to them.
3. Fall in love. Fail at love. Learn the lessons from your failed relationships and move on. Stop entertaining jokers on the dating scene.
4. Save money and travel to the destination of your choice. Explore the world through travels. This is how to live life happily.
5. Dress in ways that express your uniqueness. Have a bottle of your favorite perfume always.
6. Go out with friends. Get a makeover. Go shopping. Buy new things. Watch movies. Spoil yourself. Ignore haters.
7. Make money. Do your job differently. Be a businesswoman with a difference. Secure the bag. Money stops nonsense.
8. Learn a new skill. Invest in profitable businesses. Network and learn from successful people.
9. Be kind to other people. Help people you don’t know. Give to charities and NGOs. Have love for humanity.
10. Eat good food. Have great sex. Don’t manage crappy sex, it’s a grave sin. Enjoy sensual touches. Invest in sexy lingerie.
And don’t explain a damn thing to anybody about how you choose to live your life as long as you are not hurting other people or committing crimes.
Dear Nigerian women, another way to say live life to the fullest is live your best lives. You are here to live life to the fullest. The benefits of living life to the fullest far outweigh the need to live just to please society.
Women, stop pleasing society to the detriment of your happiness. Live your life, life free! You matter.