The Minister of Women Affairs, Aisha Alhassan, recently openly declared her support for former Vice President, Atiku Abubakar. She declared her support for Atiku even if President Muhammadu Buhari declares to contest in 2019....
- Ufuoma McDermott’s open letter to her son about women is heartwarming
- Sindhutai Sapkal: Abandoned woman who became mother of 1,400 orphans
- Senate confirms Aishah Ahmad as CBN Deputy Governor
- Nigeria’s NneNne Iwuji-Eme is UK’s first black female Ambassador
- 7 times Omowunmi Akinnifesi proved her critics wrong