10 things that will happen if a woman loves herself
If a woman loves herself, she behaves differently. Self love is one of the things I always preach to Nigerian women without remorse.
This is because Nigerian women have been brainwashed and conditioned by this society to love everybody but themselves.
Nigerian women are expected to love their parents even they are abusive and treat them like second class citizens.
They are taught to love men more than they love themselves. They are told that loving a man comes with good rewards which include marriage and children.
They are taught to put the love for men above the love for themselves. This is why you see women give up prospects for good education, lucrative jobs and successful businesses for men so that these men can marry them.
A lot of Nigerian parents don’t teach their daughters self love. They don’t teach their daughters to choose themselves over men who want to relegate them to the background.
Nigerian parents don’t teach their daughters to be selfish about themselves, their needs, their future and their destinies. They raise good girls for marriage for badly raised boys. Too bad!
Nigerian women should love themselves and do things that make them happy. They should stop listening to this society that teaches to love others above themselves.
Here are 10 reasons Nigerian women should love themselves unconditionally:
1. When you love yourself, you glow from the inside out. You become more beautiful.
2. When you love yourself, you don’t tolerate abuse and disrespect.
3. When you love yourself, you set boundaries in your relationships.
4. When you love yourself, you don’t jeopardize your future just to keep another person.
5. When you love yourself, you know the difference between love and abuse.
6. When you love yourself, you attract people who love, respect and appreciate your energy.
7. When you love yourself, you put yourself first before any relationship.
8. When you love yourself, you improve yourself constantly without feeling bad.
9. When you love yourself, you don’t seek outside validation from this hypocritical society.
10. When you love yourself, you take good care of yourself and say no to things that steal your peace.
Woman, everything starts with you and how you feel about yourself.
Decide today to start feeling worthy of love and respect.
You need to start feeling valuable and deserving of receiving the best life has to offer.
Stop behaving like a doormat and expect to be treated like gold. Raise your value.
Woman, live your best life!